Gina is an experienced fitness professional who has developed close relationships with her peers and clients since 1995. Growing up in Switzerland and Germany, Gina played soccer as a youth and returned to the United States in 1987 where she competed in volleyball and basketball. She was a two sport scholarship recipient, competing at PHCC with a national ranking of #2 in volleyball, SCAD, and Armstrong State University. Gina holds a degree in Exercise Science, and has been a Certified YMCA Fitness Specialist since 1996, Certified Personal Trainer with the American Council on Exercise since 2000, Certified Run Coach & Race Director with RRCA. Gina holds other certifications as a Lifestyle and Weight Management Coach, and Post Rehab. Other than working out, Gina is a running enthusiast, with a personal goal of completing 1,000 miles of running every year since 2006, and partaking in the bay are local races, Her favorite being Gasparilla, X-Country half marathon, Pier-60 Sunset 5K series, and the Tampa Bay Times Turkey Trot. Gina's cross-training hobbies are golf, riding her cyclocross bike, hiking, tennis, and Yoga.
Education and Background:
- B.S. Exercise Science, Armstrong State University
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant
- RRCA Run Certified Coach
- RRCA Certified Race Director
- YMCA Exercise Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer, Strength Training Consultant
- CEC in Post Rehab, Functional Fitness, Core Strength, Weight Loss/Management, Post Pregnancy, Youth Fitness, Athletic Training, Running for Beginners, Bootcamp, Golf Fitness
- Personal Training at Clubfit Personal Training studio, Eastlake Woodlands, and private
- Strength & Conditioning and Run Coach for GOAT FIT
My Training Philosophy:
"Quality of life is of first and foremost of importance to me when I train my clients. I work with my clients to be able to function, to work their bodies in a full range of motion, pain free, working the entire body to create a strong platform for strength. With that, my clients feel confident that with strength, flexibility and balance they can continue on a path to a healthy lifestyle and better themselves in everyday endeavors. This is important for anyone wanting to gain strength, speed, power, flexibility for sport and performance, or just wanting to get through the day pain free."
Contact me at (727) 534-6144 and email@example.com